High-Skilled Immigrants Can Find Employment in Advanced Manufacturing
MechaFORCE SM — Registered Internship Manufacturing Program (M-RIMSM) can help authorized, skilled immigrants and refugees to build professional advanced manufacturing careers in the U.S. M-RIMSM offers the opportunity to overcome the obstacles you may encounter transitioning to a new career.
Ask yourself if you are interested in any of the following:
- High-tech, well-paying career
- Putting your previously-acquired STEM skills to use and build a new career
- Vocational rehabilitation through internship programs
- Working with state-of-the-art precision equipment
- Earning higher than average wages for the lifetime of your career
- Continuing your education towards an associate or bachelor’s degree but doing it while you are working and earning
Industry-driven training that combines work-based learning conducted on-the-job with related technical instruction conducted in the classroom or online, using the highest industry standards
- Skills and knowledge which are taught are focused on the occupational areas that are in high demand and most needed to fill the advanced manufacturing skills gap
- Wages from full-time jobs paid as learning takes place
- Classroom instruction outside the workday that takes the form of college credit, which can lead to an associate or bachelor’s degree attained down the road, if desired or needed; or to industry-valued credentials
- Training support so that you move through specific on-the-job learning and educational pathways for an occupational title all the while being assured that requirements are met for you to be certified nationally
If you’re a skilled immigrant looking for career opportunities working in advanced manufacturing then the M-RIMSM might be for you.
Click here for M-RIMSM contact information.